So my friend and fellow bookworm @bookishremarks asked me what my top 5 books were for the 2015. I knew instantly which 5 books I wanted on the list. But given the fact that I’ve lent out some of them, it was impossible to gather them all for one photoshoot. So considering that it is already 2016 and I needed to get this done with lest it end up on my ever growing list of the perpetually undone, I settled for the most reasonable alternative and drew (sadly inaccurate) portraits of each one.
Aaand so my Top 5 Books for 2015 are:
- Quiet by Susan Cain (or My Book of Self Discovery)
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (or The Book That Changed My Life)
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini (or The Book That Made Me Cry)
- Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman (or The Book That Was Unlike Anything I’ve Ever Read Before)
- Movement & Form by Samantha Youssef (or The Drawing Advice I Wish I Had A Decade Earlier)
Over the week I will (hopefully) be posting one by one the reasons why these were my top picks for 2015. 😀